Class Teacher 0.6fte
Fixed Term End Date: 31.8.19
The headteacher and governors at Binley Woods Primary School are seeking to appoint a part time teacher (0.6 fte) initially for a fixed term period from September 2018, to work in our friendly and forward thinking school.
The position is likely to be in Key Stage 1. We are looking for a special teacher who is happy, hard working and committed to making a difference for children.
At Binley Woods we enjoy working together to provide the best and most memorable learning experiences for our children.
Our curriculum is meaningful for the children in our community and we seek to hook them into their learning at every opportunity, so that they develop enquiring minds and are not afraid of a challenge! We use our environment including the adjacent woods to support the curriculum and engage the children within their own community.
* A consistently good teacher with high expectations of yourself and your pupils?
*Creative and interested in all aspects of the curriculum and school life?
* A teacher with a genuine desire to make a real difference to children's lives?
* Proactive with a positive attitude and happy to work hard and contribute to the aims and values of the school?
* Willing to 'go the extra mile'?
* Motivated to develop yourself professionally?
* A happy and cheerful 'spirit' in class and around school?
If so Binley Woods Primary School will offer you:
A warm, friendly and supportive environment where we are all dedicated to supporting children and each other
* Well behaved and interested children who enjoy coming to school
*Professional development which meets your needs and supports the development of the school
* A strong leadership team who are jointly committed to the achievement and care of both pupils and staff.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Binley Woods Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please telephone the school office on 024 7654 3754 to make an appointment.
Please complete the attached application form and include a statement of educational values and philosophy. The application form and equality form should be emailed to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm on Wednesday 23rd May 2018.Supporting documents