Teaching Assistant - Chase View Community Primary School
Teaching Assistant Level 3 Grade 4.
32.5 hours per week, Pro rata to 39 weeks per year. Actual salary is £14,959.46
The start date is 03/09/2018.
We require a fully qualified level 3 teaching assistant to provide class room support in KS2, on a 1 year fixed contract (possibly leading to a permanent role).
The Governors at Chase View Primary School are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic teaching assistant to join our enthusiastic team and to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children.
We can offer:
- A school committed to consistently improving standards
- An inclusive environment that actively encourages the involvement of parents, carers and the wider local community involvement?
- A skilled and forward thinking team;
- Supportive parents
- Pleasant and hardworking children
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience to working knowledge of the Revised National Curriculum 2014 is desirable
- Have a creative approach to teaching and learning that achieves results.
- Be committed to pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner, who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and a sense of humour
- Be able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement
Please contact the office to arrange a time: 01889 228750 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: _____Monday 11th June 2018 4pm
Short Listing: _____ Wednesday 13th June 2018
Interview date: ___ Wednesday 20th June 2018
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form