KS2 Teacher with a Subject Lead
St Columba’s Primary School, Lickey Road, Rednal, Birmingham, B45 8TD
Tel: 0121 675 4841
Contract: Full time and Permanent
Start Date: 1 September 2018
St Columba’s is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted / March 2018)
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, inspirational and talented teacher to work in KS2 with a Subject Lead role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a secure understanding of the distinctive nature of the Catholic school and Catholic education.
- Is an experienced teacher with a proven track record in raising standards and engaging all pupils in their learning.
- Has the ability to contribute to developing all teaching to ensure that it is appropriately pitched as a result of accurate assessment.
- Can work effectively within the leadership team and beyond to act strategically on the priorities identified through self-evaluation to make an impact on progress.
- Is an experienced, innovative and inspirational teacher who demonstrates enthusiasm and is an effective team player.
- Can deal effectively with pupils and parents who have an issue and resolve any conflict fairly.
As a school we can offer:
• The support, mentoring and CPD within school to develop in a one form entry school with strong links with four primary schools in the Lumen Christi MAC.
- A committed SLT, Staff and Academy Committee.
- A caring and supportive team.
- Amazing children who deserve the very best.
- High standards of pupil discipline and behaviour.
- A higher TLR will be offered with the role.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 May 2018
Further information and an application form are available on request from the school.
Visits to the school are very welcomed and are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school main office to make an appointment: Miss McHendry on 0121 675 4841 or email: email@example.com
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 4 June 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.