Class Teacher - St James Church of England Academy
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Class Teacher or NQT to join our team. We are proud of our committed staff at all levels. They take great pride in the academy and have worked together to achieve ‘good’ in our recent Ofsted inspection. Our motivated teachers are professional, friendly and an innovative team who are supported through strong leadership. Our children work hard, behave well and are proud of what they achieve at St James CE Academy.
• Passionate about learning and keen to make a difference
• Highly motivated and an excellent role model to others
• Able to work positively in partnership with parents and the community
• Keen to benefit from the opportunity to work alongside our colleagues within the Multi Academy Trust
• Have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and children
• Have excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
• Value high quality professional development
For an appointment to visit the school please contact the School Business Manager on 02476 313277
Application forms and further details are available by downloading them from our website. www.covmat.org
NQT’s welcome to apply
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 3rd June2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.