Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher
Shaw Hill Primary School, Anthony Road, Alum Rock, Birmingham, B8 3AN
Tel: 0121 464 2131
Start Date: September 2018: full time post
Our extremely successful and welcoming school seeks to appoint a committed and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to join our hardworking team. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
We were graded outstanding by Ofsted (March 2017) in all areas. They described early years’ provision as a ‘model of outstanding practice.’ This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher who wants to further develop in a highly effective setting or an NQT who wants the best start to their career.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate that they:
- Are an excellent early years practitioner, committed to child centred learning with high expectations of pupil achievement.
• Have a creative approach to the curriculum and the ability to deliver learning in innovative and exciting ways.
• Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
• Can foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly staff team who want to do the best for our children.
- A school that is passionate about the development of a broad and rich curriculum for all.
- Delightful, happily engaged children who are eager to learn.
- A commitment to improve standards and achievement for all children
- A commitment to your CPD
Closing Date: Friday 8 June 2018
Interviews to be held: Week commencing Monday 11 June 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.