Apprentice Teaching Assistant Level 2 - TV15418
4 days left
County Bridge Primary School
Anson Road, Bentley
Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 0DH
Headteacher: Mrs R Patel
APPRENTICE TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 2
£3.70 Per hour ( during the first year of apprenticeship)
We are looking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Apprentice with effect from September 2018 (or earlier if possible) for 30 hours per week plus five Inset Days. The post is term time only & for the term of training undertaken.
The successful applicant will provide 1:1 classroom support for an EHCP pupil in the first instance plus general classroom support and small group intervention across Early Years or Key Stage 1. They will also be expected to cover or deliver interventions as and when required across the other phases.
It is essential that you have excellent English and Mathematics skills and a real passion for wanting all children to achieve their very best.
We are looking for someone who:
• is passionate about improving children’s learning
• is adept at creating a vibrant and effective learning environment
• is a caring, motivated individual who is enthusiastic and willing to go above and beyond
• can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
In return we can promise:
• a friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
• well-behaved, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
• excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
• supportive governors and parents
• Ongoing training in addition to their training provider
Are you the person we are looking for? Then please come and apply!
The School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Farrington, School Business Manager, on 01922 720718 for further details and to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 22 June 2018 at 4.00 pm.