HR Advisor – The Romero Catholic Academy
The Board of Directors wish to appoint a reliable, hardworking and organized HR Advisor who is able to work as part of a team and on their own intiative and has excellent communication skills.
We can offer:
• A proactive and innovative Academy with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
The successful candidate will:
• Previous experience in a HR environment
• Have the ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Have (or be working towards) a CIPD qualification – preferably Level 7
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Application forms are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Application forms should be returned to the Head of HR, Ami Benning at email@example.com
Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 4:30pm and Fridays 08:30am – 4:00pm
Closing Date: Friday 15th June 2018 noon
Interview Date: 22nd June 2018
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).