KS1 Class Teacher - St Paul's C of E Academy
The Board of Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Key Stage 1 teacher. Applications will be accepted from NQT’s who will be provided with excellent support. Experienced teachers are also welcome to apply.
St Paul’s C of E Academy is a popular school with high standards. Our Christian distinctiveness is highly valued by our families and staff and as a school we expect everyone to actively contribute to and promote our strong Christian ethos. We were graded as OUTSTANDING at our last SIAM’s Inspection.
Our school received an OFSTED inspection in March 2018 and we were very pleased to continue to be judged as a GOOD school.
As an Academy we provide our staff with many benefits including a comprehensive wellbeing package.
- Have the passion to enthuse and motivate our children to love learning;
- Be able to use highly effective skills to plan and deliver inspiring lessons;
- Have experience or training in teaching at Key Stage 1;
- Be able to work flexibly, share and communicate well as part of a team;
- Be able to contribute to our strong Christian Ethos.
We can offer:
- Well behaved enthusiastic children who value their school
- A pleasant working environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A welcoming and supportive staff team, parents and Governors who share common goals.
St Paul’s C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school on 0121 557 2573, from Monday 11th June to arrange.
Application forms are available to print online, along with the job description and person specification or if you would prefer paper copies these can be collected from the school office, from Monday 11th June. Please contact Mrs Jayne Beasley on 0121 557 2573. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 4th July 2018 at 12noon
TMS £22,917 - £33,824
St Paul's C of E Academy, Robert Road, Tipton DY4 9BH
Wednesday 4th July 2018 at 12 noon