Teacher - Reddal Hill Primary School
Required from September 2018.
The Governors wish to appoint an exceptional Key Stage 2 teacher to join our outstanding team. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
If you can demonstrate:
- exemplary classroom practice
- effective use of assessment to plan learning
- strategies to ensure that pupils make good or better progress
- willingness to take an active role in curriculum development
- commitment to learning beyond the classroom
- excellent interpersonal and team working skills then we would like to hear from you.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work in a stimulating learning environment
- the experience of working with highly motivated children
- the support of dedicated colleagues
Application forms can be downloaded via West Midlands Jobs. Packs to be posted out or for collection can be requested via e-mail by contacting the Business Manager, Mrs. Jean Potter, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reddal Hill Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sandwell’s Local Safeguarding Board procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Successful candidates will also be expected to complete the ‘Disqualification by Association’ declaration form in line with our internal safeguarding procedures and in adherence to the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.
Teacher's Main Scale (£22,917-£33,824)
Trinity Street, Cradley Heath B64 6HT
Friday 22nd June 2018Supporting documents