Data Administrator - TV18718
ST THOMAS MORE CATHOLIC SCHOOL
DARLASTON LANE, WILLENHALL, WV14 7BL
Telephone: 01902 368798
Fax: 01902 630380
Data Administrator – 37 hours per week - Term time only + 10 days
NJC SCP 22-25 £20,661.00-£22,658.00 pa pro rata term time only
(£18,731.50-£20,542.08 pa pro rata salary)
Role required to support the academic data management within a large secondary school, the successful appointee should:
- Demonstrate high Excel skills along with other Microsoft packages
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Displays the ability of working in a demanding role with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Has a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline.
- Have experience of working in a school environment, this is desirable but not essential.
- Have good numeracy/literacy skills
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Possess a working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
- To demonstrate an understanding of the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Work constructively as part of a team, but also demonstrate initiative; understanding school roles and responsibilities
- Have the ability to self-evaluate learning needs
- First aid qualification/willing to train
Closing date: Monday 25th June 2018
Interviews: Monday 2nd July 2018
Please contact the School Administration Office or email: email@example.com for further details. Alternatively, download an application form from the school website (vacancies section) at:
“This school is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and young people. All its staff and volunteers are expected to share in this commitment and to make every reasonable endeavour to ensure that its recruitment and selection standards are met. A copy of our Child Protection Policy is available on the school website”.