Senior Administrator - Ref: TV19518
St. John's C of E Primary Academy
37 hours per week Monday – Friday, term time only plus training days
Band C (Scale Pt 14-19)
Commencing 1st September 2018
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, self motivated person who adheres to the ethos of our happy Church of England Academy, to provide senior support for the admin team in routine general clerical, administrative and financial areas.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
- recognises the place of confidentiality in the office environment
- can act under their own initiative when required
- has a pleasant, patient demeanor as the first communication point with parents
- can work at speed, accurately, under pressure and keep smiling!
- will be accountable for day to day clerical duties; attendance; statutory returns; maintenance of personnel records; assisting with the production of school publications including maintaining school website; liaising with the school ICT Technician; maintaining and updating databases containing sensitive and statutory information;
- will be able to provide support in school financial management procedures.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and job descriptions are available from:-
Ruth Owen, St John’s C of E Primary Academy, Addison Terrace, Wednesbury, WS10 9AR.
Tel: 0121 556 0269 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications Friday 29th June 2018
Interviews are likely to be on Friday 13th July 2018