Teaching Assistant (1 to 1) - Woodcroft First School
Teaching Assistant (1 to 1)
Grade: 5 (£18,319.00 – pro rata) whole year
Numbers of positions: 1
Start Date: Immediate
A part-time Teaching Assistant for a Key Stage 2 pupil is required on a temporary contract with an immediate start date.
The hours of work are 22 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant with an ability to focus clearly on the child's needs and a desire to help move their learning on.
The successful candidate must have high expectations for the achievements of the supported child as well as being able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the life of the school and the ability to work in a team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective teaching assistant
- Knows and understands how children learn
- Has high expectations
- Is creative and enthusiastic
- can live out our school values every day
We can offer:
- A talented, hardworking and friendly staff
- Highly motivated children who know themselves as learners and who have a passion for learning.
- Continuous bespoke professional development all focussed upon learning.
- A stimulating working environment.
Applicant form and job/person specification is available to download. All completed application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will only be considered by completing the attached application form. CV applications will not be accepted. Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing Date : Friday 22nd June 2018 at 12:00 noon
Interviews : Wednesday 27th June 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS (previously CRB) clearance.