£20541.00 - £29055.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
37.0 Hours per Week
We have an exciting opportunity for two Administration Leads to join our team working on the SEND 0-25 Agenda which focuses on ensuring that children and young people with special educational needs and / or disability receive appropriate assessment, support and review of their education, health and care needs.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and business support.
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries relating to finance including direct payments, invoicing and traded services.
- Support the development and implementation of appropriate policy and procedure.
- Provide data management, analysis and reporting for the 0-25 Team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a range of partners across the borough.
- Support and manage a group of admin staff
You will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business Administration or be able to demonstrate appropriate experience in a similar role
- Significant prior experience within an administrative role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of partners and customers.
- Experience of using a range of IT systems including MS Office (or similar)
- Attention to detail and a problem solving work ethic
In return we offer you a friendly and supportive working environment where you will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the lives of young people. Working for Solihull also offers you generous annual leave entitlements, a range of flexible working options, staff discounts and a career average pension scheme.
Please contact Rebecca Wright for an informal discussion on 0121 704 6690.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
JDPS - Administration Lead