Audience Development and Marketing Specialist
Health & Well-Being
Audience Development and Marketing Officer
£26,470 - £28,221 per annum pro rata
25 hours per week
- The post holder will be responsible for developing new audiences and generating additional income for the venue by promoting a range of targeted marketing and promotional activity.
- Creating an audience development strategy and identifying opportunities to increase audiences for all of the shows and events at the Place.
- Evaluating and reporting on audience development and marketing activities
- To be responsible for the development of a venue marketing strategy based on the research carried out on audience development.
- Identifying changes in customer trends and numbers that will influence the marketing and audience development activities
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and brand awareness
- Monitoring competitor activity and analyzing pricing positions
- Helping to maintain, increase and update customer and audience databases via scheduled communications and campaigns.
- Working as a critical friend to the Theatre and marketing teams, advising on existing campaigns and approaches.
- To provide detailed analysis of all marketing campaigns.
- To develop, launch and establish a theatre membership scheme.
- To develop a robust package to attract business sponsorship for the venue and special events.
- Working with the in house marketing team to test out targeted and revised campaigns, utilizing best practice for email marketing /social media / paid advertising etc.
- To develop sponsorship packages for business for the venue and events team,
- To negotiate and manage relationships with business sponsors.
- Producing copy and material for print, e-news, web and press across multiple brand
- To ensure all the required Audit and Telford & Wrekin policies, procedures and processes are implemented and operating correctly.
- To complete a variety of reports as directed by the Team Leader including centre improvement plans and performance reports.
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the job description and person specification.
- Relevant degree or marketing/audience development qualification is essential.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role within the arts and cultural sector
Please note employees who are at risk will be considered first for this position. Only if an appointment is not made will other candidates be considered.We are committed to equality and diversity. Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
Sorry but CVs will not be accepted.
For further information regarding this post please contact Debbie King - Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org