Create Partnership Trust, Birmingham
In partnership with the Governing Body of Brookfields Primary School, B18 6PU
Required for January 2019
DO YOU HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF RAPID AND SUSTAINED SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT?
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious leader - as Head Teacher - who can move Brookfields forward quickly and make a strong contribution to the development of the Trust.
The Board of Directors (Trustees) is seeking an ambitious and inspirational Head Teacher with a strong track record of school improvement to lead the next phase of Brookfields’ development. This is an exciting time to join Create Partnership Trust as it enters its third year and is the named sponsor for the school.
We can offer:
- Leadership of this two-form-form entry school (N-6) so that it embraces the vision and value of Create Partnership Trust (Expected formal sponsorship of the school in October 2018)
- A diverse and aspirational community
- Motivated pupils who have positive attitudes to learning
- A new leadership approach and hard-working staff, committed to success
- Support from Trustees and leaders across the Trust as we strive to become a good school
- The opportunity to make a significant contribution across the Trust through membership of the MAT Leadership Group and leadership of a specialism which will contribute to the building of a networked professional learning community.
- The potential to develop your career into executive leadership
You will have:
- A proven track record of making a difference to pupils’ achievement
- Expertise in leading people with empathy and imagination so they are motivated and challenged to collaborate and innovate
- The ability to build on recent changes for long-term sustainability
- Skills and experience in leading whole school rapid improvement
- The ability to provide professional leadership and inspiration for the whole school community
- A commitment to the aims, principles and values of Create Partnership Trust
Ambition to be part of the Trust’s future growth and development as a potential Executive Head Teacher
Can you add capacity to our Trust and bring fresh ideas and experience in terms of leadership and innovation?
Can you give our pupils the aspiration and security they deserve to form the next 21st century generation?
The Trust was formed in 2016 by Greet Primary School and Conway Primary School, with Hodge Hill Primary School joining the Create family of schools in 2017. A key partner in the MAT is Greet Teaching School who are instrumental in our school to school improvement offer. All are supported by Create Central, a growing team of specialists who support the Trust’s activities.
Closing Date: Monday 3 September 2018 at 10am
Applications using the Create application form (no CVs please)
Janine will also make arrangements for you to make an informal visit to the school and/or have a telephone discussion with our CEO/EHT Pat Smart or Deputy CEO Andy Bush, should you wish to do so.
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 September 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.