Headteacher - John of Rolleston Primary School
Start: January 2019
This is a unique opportunity to lead a well-regarded, thriving and happy school in an attractive village location, which is at the heart of the local community.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who:
- is able to inspire and empower staff to deliver the highest quality teaching and learning
- is a strategic thinker who is also an outstanding practitioner with a clear focus on continuous improvement
- is passionate about realising children’s potential and has the highest expectations and commitment to the development of the whole child
- has excellent interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively to develop, lead and motivate our school community and work effectively with wider partnerships.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a really positive attitude to learning
- a well-established and experienced staff team
- an attractive and well-resourced learning environment
- very supportive parents and a strong governing body
- collaborative working across our small primary MAT with a values based approach
Prospective applicants are positively encouraged to visit us to view the school and meet the staff and children in order to fully appreciate all that we have to offer.
Closing date: Monday 17th September at 9.00 a.m. Interviews: Tuesday 25th/Wednesday 26th September
John of Rolleston is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proud to be a member of the Central Co-operative Learning Trust