Social Worker (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH))
Would you like to support professionals and parents with safeguarding advice via telephone calls and complete initial screening and triaging of safeguarding concerns?
Warwickshire Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) would welcome applications from Social Workers with experience of working in a MASH environment or duty and assessment, who thrive on working at a fast pace and have excellent analytical skills.
37.0 Hours per Week
The Initial Response Service is made of the MASH, Assessment and Intervention Teams and the Emergency Duty Team.
MASH is the first point of call for professionals and members of the public to raise safeguarding concerns for residents in Warwickshire. MASH is a multi-agency environment with professionals from different backgrounds including Warwickshire Police, South Warwickshire Foundation Trust, Probation, Youth Justice and Social Care.
- Professional Social Work qualification (MA/BA/BSc in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or Certificate of Qualification in Social Work (CQSW))
- HCPC registration
- Experience in multi-agency partnership working
- In depth experience in children's social work and experience of complex cases
- Have excellent analytical skills with ability to make well informed decisions
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships, engage with children and families
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact the hiring manager: Satwant Kohar, Interim Service Manager MASH and EDT, telephone: 01926 742017
Interview Date: 02 August 2018
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.Supporting documents
Level 2 Job Description
Level 3 Job Description
Level 4 Job Description