Principal - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Following the retirement of our long- standing and well respected Principal, the Directors in partnership with the Academy Committee of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School and the Archdiocese of Birmingham are seeking to appoint a leader who has the vision to create ‘moments that matter’. The school is in the process of expanding to two forms of entry.
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School offers a wonderful, inspirational and caring environment to the parish and community it serves. The school was delighted to sustain the judgement of ‘Good’ in the recent Ofsted Section 8 inspection on March 7th 2018 which confirmed that “Pupils are keen to come to school, they settle quickly to lessons and are proud of their individual successes.”
The successful candidate will:
• Be a practising Catholic committed to the ethos and purpose of Catholic education.
• Have a proven record of successful leadership which has secured improved outcomes for all children at whole school level.
• Be a team player and strategic thinker who enjoys a positive well- being; can evidence resilience
• Have a clear understanding and knowledge of a range of operational strategies to secure improved outcomes for students
• Have an analytical and robust approach to school improvement
• Have the ability to motivate staff, pupils and parents
• Be able to raise the profile of the school within the wider community and with the schools within Romero
Directors and Academy Representatives can offer:
• Wonderful children who are eager to learn in their journey of faith and learning
• A modern, vibrant school building with the benefits of a 4D learning room, fantastic grounds and stimulating learning environment
• A thriving community of faith where all children are valued and cared for
• A dedicated, hard-working leadership team and staff team committed to securing the best for all pupils
• A supportive Academy Committee who are keen to challenge and assist the school to achieve its mission and vision
• A collaborative network of Principals who will support, guide and assist you to improve the quality of educational provision at Corpus Christi through the partnership in Romero.
• A forward-thinking MAC that provides HR and Finance support services, leadership formation centrally so you can focus on leading Corpus Christi
For an application pack please go to www.romeromac.com/vacancies or email Romero HR on firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
We warmly welcome and recommend potential applicants visit our school. To arrange a visit of the school or to have an informal chat about the school, please contact Helen Quinn, Catholic Senior Executive Leader on 024 76451888.
Closing Date: Wednesday 10th October 2018 at 12pm
School based assessment: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Interview Date: Friday 19th October 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to criminal record checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service and requires you to disclose details of unspent and unfiltered reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in any application.