We are looking for a committed and diligent colleague who is an analytical thinker with the skills to handle large amounts of data. The key requirements of this post are:
- Proven organisational experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (use of VLookup, IF statements, working with complex spreadsheets and Word mailmerge
- Natural discretion - committed to GDPR
Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Able to communicate and exchange information, verbally and in writing, with a range of audiences.
- Good knowledge of the school, its organisation, activities and policies.
- Competent in use of software and office equipment
- Able to undertake routine work or work within established procedures but without close supervision. Can solve straightforward problems. Able to make some decisions involving the use of judgement.
- Can maintain confidentiality at all times – recognises privileged position with access to pupil, parent and staff information. Understands the need for professional relationships within the school.
- Good organisational skills
Additional Information & How to Apply
Ashlawn School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please see our website www.ashlawn.org.uk under vacancies.
Please send completed application forms via email to email@example.com or via post to
Closing date: Monday 16 July 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 18 July 2018Supporting documents