Learning Support Assistant - Courthouse Green Primary School
Triumph Multi Academy Trust
Courthouse Green Primary School
Address: 736 Sewall Highway
Tel: 024 76688022
‘Doing our best to be our best’
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT – Early Years
Permanent - Required September 2018
Grade 3 £17,173 - £18,870 per annum, pro rata
Term time only – 39 weeks - 36 ¼ hours per week
Courthouse Green Primary School is a large, modern, forward looking school, serving a diverse catchment area in the north east of the city. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed staff with high ambition and a keenness to demonstrate excellent classroom practice.
We are a welcoming, friendly, supportive school with a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaborative working. We are committed to improving the life opportunities of all our pupils and challenge ourselves to ensure that our pupils receive the very best of learning opportunities.
Our children say our school is…..
“Friendly, challenging, progressive, encouraging, artistic, fun …..outstanding!”
We can offer you:
• Children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school
• An exciting and challenging atmosphere where purposeful learning takes place
• A strong and supportive team
• A good induction and high quality CPD
We are looking for someone who:
• Holds an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent in Early Years
• Has recent experience (of at least 12 months) of working with children in an Early Years setting/foundation stage in a school
• Is adaptable and creative
• Has the ability to make learning fun
• Is committed to giving the best to every child
• Can enthuse and inspire children
• Can make a significant contribution to the school
Please download application forms and further details below. To be considered for the post, your application must closely reflect how you meet the job description and person specification. Application forms should be typed and can be returned via e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 20th July 2018 - 12.00 p.m.
Interview date: To be arranged
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS clearance will be required.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc