Student Services Administrator
To support all student related admin including but not limited to
- Parental Consultations
- Pastoral work
- Certificate afternoons
The hours for this post will be ideally worked from 12 noon to 4pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 1pm Friday.
- Educated to at least GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths to be able to write routine letters, work with data bases and maintain records.
- Able to communicate and exchange information, verbally and in writing, with a range of audiences.
- Can undertake straightforward calculations, maintain records and read and write messages and instructions.
- Competent in use of software and office equipment
- Can operate a computer and have sound work processing skills.
- Able to undertake routine work or work within established procedures but without close supervision. Can solve straightforward problems. Able to make some decisions involving the use of judgement.
- Can maintain confidentiality at all times – recognises privileged position with access to pupil, parent and staff information.
- Understands the need for professional relationships within the school.
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to stay calm and (on occasion) deal with difficult or aggressive visitors.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Ashlawn school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please see our website www.ashlawn.org.uk under vacancies.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16 July 2018Supporting documents