We are excited about the opportunity to find a Deputy Headteacher who will join us on our journey, enabling the school to grow and evolve in the way that truly reflects our aspirations for our children.
Wood End is a school where:
- children are at the heart of all decisions made
- There is a shared commitment to raise standards in all areas
- Community involvement is at the heart of the school’s mission
- We are in an exciting period of school improvement
- We will be committed to your future as a school leader
We are looking for a deputy headteacher who:
- Is a strong classroom practitioner with a commitment to high quality teaching and learning
- Will model excellent practice in all aspects of teaching, learning, assessment and leadership
- Is a strategic thinker with high expectations and a proven track record of raising standards
- Is a motivated and innovative individual who can inspire their colleagues and lead through a teamwork approach to achieve an outstanding level of provision
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour and a positive and enabling approach
The recruitment process is about finding the right personality with the right experience, who will be as excited as we are about developing our school and who will strive to enable our children to leave Wood End as skilled and well-rounded individuals, successfully prepared to take on the challenge of secondary school and adulthood.
We look forward to hearing from you should you feel our ethos and vision are compatible with your own leadership ambitions. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01902 558940.
Closing date: 19th November 2018Supporting documents
Deputy Headteacher JD July 2018.docx
Deputy Headteacher PS July 2018.docx