Cirriculum / Resource Technician - Severndale Specialist School
4 days left
Curriculum / Resource Technician – Severndale Specialist Academy
Who are we:
Severndale Specialist Academy is a multi-site Academy catering for children with special educational needs in Shropshire. Our children and young people can access Severndale Specialist Academy from Reception through to Sixth Form and have a range of learning difficulties.
What is the purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to provide general support in a specific curriculum / resource area, including the preparation and maintenance of resources along with supporting staff and our young people. Under the direction and guidance of the Class Teacher, assist in interactive learning, promotion of personal development and ensure that the curriculum is achieved for the best possible outcomes for our young people within the academy. As a Curriculum / Resource Technician you will monitor and manage stock and supplies whilst maintaining the specialist equipment such as checking for quality / safety within the Design and Technology classroom.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic to inspire and achieve the very best outcomes. Commitment to embrace new ideas and challenges whilst having a strong approach to pastoral support for all our young people.
- Experience of making resources
- Ability to build good relationships with our young people, teachers and parents
- Ability to cope with challenging behaviour
- Encourage engagement and inclusion
- Ability to think in a solution focused way
- Focus on quality of best practice
- Permanent contract
- Salary range Grade 5: From £9.16 per hour to £9.68 per hour
- 32.5 hours per week for 44.21 weeks of the year (Term Time plus 5 PD days)
- Access to the School Advisory Service
- Bike to work scheme
- Continuing Professional Development
- Local Authority Pension Scheme
If you want to further your career in a fast paced environment, then please complete the application form at www.Severndaleschool.org and forward your information to Nic Copeland (Human Resources) firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Friday 20 July 2018.
Interviews taking place week commencing 23 July 2018
Severndale Specialist Academy is committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils and staff. Posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures and safer recruiting process including pre-interview reference checks.