Clerical assistant - Millfield Primary School
Millfield Primary School,
Required from week beginning 1st October 2018
Clerical assistant (One day a week - Friday only)
Hours of work: Friday: 8.30am – 4.00pm
£16,394 - £16,495 pro rata
The Governing Board of Millfield Primary School is seeking to appoint a clerical assistant to support our school secretary in our busy school office one day a week on Fridays
The successful candidate must:
- Have a friendly yet professional and respectful approach and be committed to meeting the needs of pupils, parents, staff, governors and other visitors to the school.
- Be able to take responsibility and accountability.
- Demonstrate a “can do” attitude,
- Act with pace and urgency and be energetic, enthusiastic and decisive.
- Have excellent, effective communication skills.
- Have the ability to learn from experiences and challenges
If you are interested in applying for this extremely rewarding position at our school, please complete an application form and return it to the school office by email to email@example.com by midday on Monday 27th August. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 12th September.
If you require any further details please contact the head teacher Mr Kelly at school (telephone – 01827 213825)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings cautions and convictions in your application form.