Children and Family Contact Worker
We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our team to support children, young people and their families and/or other relatives in the community where court orders or other circumstances make this necessary. To carry out individual work with children and/or their parents as agreed with their supervisor. This post requires the post holder to work flexibly and to undertake work outside of normal office hours and/or at weekends.
We have centres in Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Dudley, Telford and other areas of the West Midlands.
The ideal candidate will:
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 in childcare / CYPW Diploma (or willingness to complete) or a similar Health and Social Care Qualification.
• Have great observational and reporting skills
• Have experience working with children and families
• Have a calm, welcoming and non-judgmental attitude
• Ideally have a full UK driving license and own car (although this is not essential if willing to use public transport) Mileage will be paid.
DMR Services offer flexible working hours, a comprehensive induction, ongoing training, career progression and a pension scheme.
As we are committed to safeguarding children and young people, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with adult and child workforce.
Please email email@example.com to request an application pack. Please quote reference (CW1)