Teaching Assistant 1/1 Support with SEN
1 day left
Rowley Park Academy is a one form school in Stafford which became part of the Victoria Academies Trust in 2014. The trust aims to build a family of outstanding schools who share a passion for powerful, immersive and creative learning. Rowley Park Academy is a well-resourced school in an attractive environment.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work on a one to one basis supporting a child with special educational needs within the school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistant who can demonstrate:
- Creative thinker, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
- Desirable to have SEND experience
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Rowley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply please complete the application forms and return to Mrs Hulmes (Business Support Officer/PA to Executive Headteacher) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Rowley Park Academy, Highfield Grove, Stafford, ST17 9RF. Only applications submitted on the Academy’s application form will be considered, we do not accept CV’s.
Closing Date: Thursday 6th September 2018
Applicants will be notified on Friday 7th September 2018 if successful for interview
Interviews: 10th September 2018