Assistant Catering Supervisor - Sherbourne Fields
Sherbourne Fields is a Special School for children aged 2 – 19 years. Of the students attending Sherbourne Fields, around 90 have school meals on a daily basis.
We are an ‘Outstanding School’ and we like to provide good quality home cooked meals with fresh ingredients.
As a catering Assistant you will work as part of a small team preparing healthy and varied food on a daily basis - along with other general kitchen duties such as washing up, stock rotation, food distribution and general kitchen/dining room cleaning.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Previous catering experience
• Has initiative and is practical in their approach
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Understands the food issues that could present at Sherbourne Fields
• Flexible in their approach
• Possesses a Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate (desirable not essential)
• Willing to undertake further training
• Reliable and friendly
If you feel you have the right experience and personality to support this busy catering operation then we would love to hear from you.
Please download an application pack from the school website – www.sherbournefields.co.uk
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 hours per week – Monday to Friday term time only.
Closing Date: Monday 10th September 2018, 12pm.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Start Date: September 2018
Sherbourne Fields is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Full enhanced DBS check will be carried out for this post.