3 days left
37.0 Hours per Week
Rugby Free Secondary is a free school with a STEMM specialism, which opened in September 2016. Our brand new purpose built school will be completed in September 2019 ready for our increasing intake of students.
We now need additional outstanding staff to continue to develop our school and are now looking to appoint Teaching Assistants to join our fast growing team. You will assist teaching staff, and in particular help students who experience learning and/or behavioural difficulties.
- Knowledge of the requirements of the national literacy and numeracy strategies
- Ability to organise activities e.g. preparing and setting out resources
- Ability to clarify and explain instructions to children
- Work in partnership with teachers
- Understanding of behaviour management strategies
- Ability to problem-solve
- Passion for high standards in all tasks
- Self motivated and relentless drive for excellence
- Examples of good practice
- Ability to respond under pressure
- Ability to develop own CPD
- Good General Education including English and Maths at Grade C GCSE or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Additional Information & How to Apply
Rugby Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as part of the selection process an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check will be required.
Please send your application form to Mrs Green (Headteacher) email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 24 August 2018 at noon.
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 29 August 2018.
Start date: September 2018
Reference & Equality Form