Central Prevent & Protect - Administrator
Temporary Vacancy within the Central Prevent & Protect Team (CPP) – SFRS Service Headquarters
Central Prevent & Protect – Administrator
Salary: Grade 4 (£18,672 - £20,541)
Hours: 37 hours (flexible working policy in operation)
Location: Based at Service headquarters, Pirehill, Stone, Staffs, ST15 0BS
This is a temporary opportunity for approximately 12 months due to Maternity Leave.
About the role:
To provide robust administrative support to the Central Prevent & Protect team, to assist in ensuring the provision of an efficient and effective department.
Duties to include:
- Provide high level administrative support to the CPP Team and Lead Officers, using computer software packages and manual records.
- Provide an effective minute taking service/book meetings and refreshments/ assist in the coordination of events and activities.
- Collate and provide statistical information for the CPP team as and when required.
- Maintain a robust system for budget management.
- Collate and provide management reports as and when required.
- Procure goods & services utilising the procurement system, liaising with external suppliers where necessary.
- Utilise systems in order to research information and assist colleagues with projects and tasks.
- Ensure accordance & adherence with Health & Safety and Manual Handling policies and processes.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent written and verbal communication skills, in order to be able to interact effectively with internal & external stakeholders and partners. Previous experience in an administration environment, with knowledge of office processes and procedures is essential. Financial management experience would be advantageous.
Please note that this role does require some limited travel across the County, therefore access to a vehicle with business insurance will be required.
This vacancy is open to both internal and external applicants.
Closing Date: Sunday 16th September 2018 (midnight)
Previous applicants need not apply.
All communication regarding this vacancy will be issued via email, so please check your email account on a regular basis.
If you have any enquiries please contact: Julie Ann Edwards, Recruitment Advisor - 01785 898749, or Steph Cooper, HR Business Partner - 01785 898574Supporting documents