Administration Officer - Longford Park Primary School
OfSTED December 2016, found the school to be “Good” in all areas.
OfSTED 2016 reported that “Pupils behave well and feel safe. They are polite, courteous and work hard.”
Our school motto is; “Working together, learning forever.”
The Headteacher and Governors of this popular, culturally diverse, primary school are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator who has previously used SIMS in school.
Ideally, the appointment will start from September 2018.
You will need to ;
• Be experienced in utilising SIMS in a school setting.
• Provide administrative and clerical support in school.
• Manage the Visitor reception.
• Organise transportation for school trips.
• Be a good team player.
• Be committed to Safeguarding all children.
We will offer you in return;
• Friendly and supportive colleagues.
• A commitment to professional development.
• Well behaved and polite children who are keen to learn.
22.5 hours (from 08.00-12.30 daily)
Term time only
If we are the school for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Further information and application forms are available to download below.
Completed application forms can be returned to the school by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : Wednesday 29 August 2018
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 3 September 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunites Form.doc