Business Support Assistant
Business Support Assistant – Local Support Teams
This post is fixed term until 31.03.2019
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.30am – 4.30pm
Grade 3 - £16,863.00 - £17,391.00 per annum
Closing date: 15/08/18
The Families First service are looking for someone to provide high level business support administration for the Local Support Teams, Chesterton and Madeley.
We are looking for a candidate to:
• To provide an effective service for local support teams.
• Prepare agendas for and minute meetings as required.
• The production of documents to a high standard of accuracy, including the production of letters, reports, tables, presentations and publications.
• To undertake a range of clerical duties to meet service needs.
• To be responsible for regularly updating and monitoring the departments database and management information systems.
• Responsibility for the maintenance of service user records in accordance with the Directorate’s Records Management Policy ensuring compliance with policies on case recording, file retention and destruction.
GCSE English, NVQ 2 in Business Administration or Customer Care are essential. Good written and oral communication skills and experience of using computer based information systems in an office environment are also essential along with the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs)
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here