Playworker - Stivichall Primary School
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
Stivichall Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2016) with aspects of outstanding provision. Our children are hard working, respectful and a joy to spend time with. We pride ourselves on providing memorable learning experiences that enable our pupils to excel and we feel that positive and rewarding lunchtimes are an important part of our school day.
We would like to recruit innovative and energetic Play Workers to work across the primary age range (4-11 years) to ensure our lunchtimes are the best they can be.
The ideal applicants will:
• enjoy playing with children
• be able to plan, provide and facilitate safe and creative play
• be adaptable and effective
• have lots of tricks up their sleeve to keep children engaged
• have high expectations of behaviour
• be enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a caring attitude
• be keen to work as part of a team and be flexible
• have a professional attitude to their work
• show a willingness to administer first aid (training provided)
Visits to the school are encouraged.
If you are available, come along on Wednesday 5th September at 12:00pm to see ‘lunchtime in action’.
Return all application forms via email to Jayne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
or direct to the school: Coat of Arms Bridge Road, Coventry, CV3 6PY
For further information about our school please visit www.stivichallprimary.org
7.5 hours (1.5 hours Monday to Friday at lunchtime)
Term Time Only
Closing Date: Friday 7th September 2018, 12:00pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 12th September 2018
Stivichall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf