Senior Support Officer - Information Management
Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2019
Hours: 37 per week
Salary: Band D SCP 20-25 (£19,819 to £23,111 per annum)
At Sandwell Children’s Trust, our purpose is clear – “improving the lives of children and young people” is at the heart of everything we do.
Praised by Ofsted 2 months since the Trust launched for our ‘ambitious improvement plan’ and our ‘renewed energy and determination to improve services for children and families’, at Sandwell Children’s Trust we are well on the way to becoming the region’s employer of choice.
In the Trust we are transforming the way we do things and we want to strengthen our teams to enable us to provide intervention and preventative solutions for the families we work with. We have the freedom to make quick decisions that matter the most, resulting in the best possible outcomes.
We believe in providing the best possible work environment and opportunities for our staff, where together with an inspirational leadership team we strive to serve our purpose of improving the lives of children and young people.
We are looking to appoint a Service Support Officer – Information Management to:-
- Assist the Business Services Manager in delivering all aspects of Information Management including redaction of child care files as and when required.
- Assist the Business Services Manager in tracking and monitoring all Complaints, Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests to ensure they are responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of electronic information
- Act as a contact point to ensure an effective and accurate response is provided to all service users
- Level 2 Business Administration or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a busy admin role;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word, excel and power point;
- Experience of using SBS Oracle (Finance);
- Good attention to detail;
- Experience of prioritising and organising own workload;
- Ability to communicate at all levels through an approachable manner;
- High standard of accuracy and confidentiality;
- Must be able to work under pressure.
For an informal conversation about this role, please contact Jean Butler, Lead Business Manager on 0121 569 8476.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received.Supporting documents