Performance Management Assistant
- Collect, verify, analyse and update a variety of statistical records for performance monitoring, planning and review purposes within the People Directorate, utilising appropriate software packages and programmes
- Complete and verify statistical returns required by internal and external organisations
- In a wider role, as part of the team working,to provide timely, high-quality information, analyses and software systems to support school staff and governing bodies
- skills to use and create spreadsheets and databases using software applications to produce, analyse and interpret data
- to use information from a variety of sources for analytical and comparativepurposes to measure performance
- to be a team player, you will be work in project teams and/or in matrix working teams with other people in the Council, as well as external partner organisations.
- The Data Team provides timely, high-quality information, analyses and reporting systems to support school staff and governing bodies
- We work closely with schools to collect, process and analyse their performance and pupil information. The team also maintains a comprehensive suite of reports to enable schools to quickly access and compare latest data with national and city trends.
- For more information: http://www.coventry.gov.uk/downloads/download/777/schools_-_key_statistics
In return, we can offer an excellent pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 'MyCar' scheme, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at a number of city centre restaurants, shops and other establishments.
Standard Monday to Friday, 37 hours. Flexi-time applies and job-share possible.
Closing date - 24th August 2018
Interview date - 11th September 2018
Coventry City Council is committed to delivering the best possible services and improving the quality of life for Coventry people. In order to do this effectively we aim to have a workforce that represents the diverse community we serve, embracing and utilising the broad range of skills, experiences and perspectives this brings.
We are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition.
This post is covered by the Code of Practice on the English language fluency for public sector workers.
Please note we will communicate any interview arrangements with you via email, so please check your email (including your junk/spam box) and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification.doc.pdf