Adult Social Care in Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council are recruiting!
This role will involve:
- Working within the day to day operational business
- Ensuring the successful delivery of team and service objectives
- Managing expectations in terms of the Care Act, statutory safeguarding duties and corporate policies
- Working within the improvement and performance frameworks
- Implementing and reviewing the use of Prevention and re-ablement services and the use of community offers
Candidates will need to have a Social Work Qualification, be HCPC registered and have experience within Adults Social Work.
In turn, Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council will offer supportive supervision, generous annual leave entitlements and a comprehensive staff benefit scheme.
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Job Applicants