Deputy Wrap Around Club Manager - Christ Church Primary School
4 days left
SinglePoint are seeking to employ a self-motivated and reliable Deputy After School Club Manager for our established after school club provision, Monday to Friday after school 2.30pm until 6.15pm term time.
The Deputy After School Club Manager role includes supervising the children, ensuring their safety at all times, engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation, setting up activities for children to optionally take part in, meet and greet parents and provide them with feedback on their child’s time at the club where necessary. It also requires registers and payments to be taken and recorded appropriately; to deputise for the manager in their absence; deal with questions and complaints; manage staff team and sometimes lock the centre at the end of a session.
All candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, hardworking and most importantly willing to have fun and enjoy working with children. This should also be accurate when it comes to payments and recording systems, be a good communicator and be able to manage a team. You will be fully supported in your role by a confident leadership team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- You are passionate about children and have experience and knowledge of working with children aged 5 to11 years
- You are able to confidently deliver activities
- The candidate must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude, a desire to provide top quality childcare.
- A team player and be willing to have fun and enjoy working with children.
- Be able to keep children safe when walking between school sites.
- Be able to communicate effectively and manage a staff team
Candidates must be able to carry out the following duties:
- Deliver activities to engage children aged between 5 and11 years
- Work independently & take full responsibility for your own groups.
- Excellent behaviour management skills - you will be able to make the activities fun whilst keeping control of the group.
- Be accurate with payments and registers (an Excel sheet system is used)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. We also follow safer recruitment practices and therefore ask all applicants to complete our application form which can be found on the school website and return by 9.30am on 20th August 2018. If you require further information or a JD please speak to Michael Williams in the SinglePoint Centre.
Interview date will be: 5th September 2018 from 2.30pm
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. For an application form please download from the school website - www.christchurch.sandwell.co.uk in the ‘our school’ section.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit please call 0121 544 1393 and ask for Michael Williams
Monday to Friday after school 2.30pm until 6.15pm term time (fixed term until 31 August 2019)
Band C SCP 14-19 (£16,755-£17,391) pro rata
Christ Church Primary School, Albert Street, Oldbury B69 4DE
Monday 20th August 2018