Administration Apprentice - Ref: CH13818
National Minimum Wage for Age
25 and over: £7.83 per hour
21 to 24: £7.38 per hour
18 to 20: £5.90 per hour
Under 18: £4.20 per hour
This position is Fixed Term for 12 months.
You will combine work with training; working towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification while gaining valuable skills and practical experience.
The role will provide administrative and business support to a number of teams within Children’s Services.
The day-to-day purpose of the apprenticeship will be to support and contribute to the Social Work Teams. You will assist with a range of duties including using a computer for typing/ word processing, inputting onto databases and spreadsheets; collating, photocopying and distributing information; dealing with telephone calls and responding to queries. You will work under the direction/ instruction of senior staff to provide routine clerical, administrative and financial support.
Skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 2 GCSEs at Grade 9-4 (A*-C) or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Good communication skills when talking to Managers and employees via phone and by email
- Adaptable and able to work well when supporting various activities within a number of teams within Children’s Services
- Committed and enthusiastic
- A can do attitude with the ability to pick up a variety of tasks quickly
Interviews will be held : 3.9.18
Closing Date: 24.8.18
Job Description & Employee Specification
IMPORTANT - Information for Applicants