Early Years Centre Lead - Richard Lee School
3 days left
The Governors at Richard Lee Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Early Years Centre Lead to lead our developing early year’s facility to make a positive difference to the lives of our children.
We are looking for someone who:-
• Can support senior management in providing high quality early years provision.
• To co-ordinate and plan the programme of experiences for children in the setting.
• To be responsible for observing, planning tracking and evaluating children’s learning and development; including target setting where appropriate e.g. Wellcomm assessments.
• Have a detailed knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• To work in partnership with parents/carers when supporting children in their learning and development
• A sound knowledge of behaviour management and SEN
• Holds a recognised and relevant qualification at early years level 3
• Experience of working with 0 – 5year olds
• Up to date Safeguarding and Paediatric first aid training preferred
• A strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, Governors and the community
We can offer:-
• Hard working colleagues and support staff who are passionate about what they do
• A supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forwards
• A commitment to developing early years practice and provision.
• Our new school building and purpose-built early years centre and extensive grounds provides a fantastic learning environment
• A strong team structure, collaboration opportunities and a commitment to your professional development with regular training.
If you would like to know more please come and visit us. We are excited about our future – we would like to hear from you if you think you could be part of creating that future.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on either 024 7665 8800 or Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org
35.5 hours per week
Term Time Only
Closing Date: Friday 17th August 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Job Description and Perosn Specification.pdf