HR Advisory Lead Officer Level 1
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the HR Advisory Team for those interested in furthering their career and gaining experience in this area of HR.
As an Assistant HR Consultant (Band F) you will hold a varied caseload, be involved in supporting restructuring and redesign of services and will also have responsibility for HR related projects.
In addition you will also be involved in multi-disciplinary teams, designing and implementing HR interventions working in partnership with management.
- Have at least three years’ experience in a HR Advisory role
- Be CIPD Qualified
- Demonstrate technical HR knowledge – good understanding of policies and procedures
- Experience of implementing and supporting service improvement initiatives
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure effective HR service delivery
- Good communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical skills to identify key trends and to inform future HR strategy
This post is fixed term until July 2019.
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Applicants