Site Services Officer - Stoke Park Secondary School
Based at Stoke Park School in Coventry with travel to undertake work at or for academies within the Trust
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment.
2. It’s About Learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships.
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well .
We are seeking to appoint an extremely organised Site Services Officer, somebody who has the ability to work at pace and prioritise and meet extremely strict deadlines. To help and ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the school by performing daily operational duties comprising janitorial, cleaning and maintenance tasks, providing support to other departments and liaising with contractors on site, overseeing their work and safety.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
• Supported professional development
• Career pathways across the Trust
• The Local Government Pension Scheme
• Competitive rates of pay
• Childcare Vouchers
• Occupational Health Services
• Online discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers
• 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
• Policies to support family and carer commitments
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to Stoke Park School, Dane Road, CV2 4JW, marked for the attention of Ian Dalton, HR Manager.
Full Time, 37 Hours
All year round.
Closing Date: Monday 13th August 2018, 12pm
The Futures Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Due to the number of applicants we reserve the right to close the advert earlier.Supporting documents
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.pdf
The Futures Trust Suitability Policy.pdf