Strategic Manager - Children in Care
Are you passionate about improving lives for our children and young people?
We are on a journey of continuing improvement and have high aspirations and ambitions, building upon solid foundations, for the services that support its most vulnerable children, and families in providing care and protection.
We are seeking a strategic manager for our Children in Care Service to continually improve services and raise standards across all our services.
The successful applicants will have strategic and overall operational responsibility for key service areas, and as a Strategic Manager you will:
* Provide visible leadership to a service area that champions and celebrates high quality practice and seeks to continuously improve outcomes
* Have the ability to develop staff and create a stable workforce in which social workers feel supported and confident in their roles
* Provide effective management and leadership of statutory social work
* Be part of a supportive leadership team where you have the opportunity to innovate and develop your ideas and skills.
* Ensure that all our children and young people have a voice to drive service improvements
If you believe you can bring the enthusiasm and energy to these roles, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that if an employee who is currently at risk of redundancy within the organisation applies for this vacancy their application will receive priority. If this happens you will be advised accordingly.