Learning Mentor - Stoke Heath Primary School
We are looking to appoint an inspiring Learning Mentor to join our school.
We would like you to:
• Have enthusiasm, and a positive disposition
• Be able to communicate effectively with parents and children
• Provide challenge when required.
• Be creative in finding solutions to overcoming barriers.
We can offer you:
• A strong and supportive team of professionals to work with
• A diverse community
• A wonderful environment to work in
• A commitment to your professional development.
Visitors are warmly welcome by arrangement – please contact Ann Stidworthy on 02476 454741 or email email@example.com
Application Forms can be returned direct to the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to the school: Heath Crescent, Stoke Heath, Coventry. CV2 4PR
Full Time – 37 hours a week
Term Time + 5 Teacher Training Days
Fixed Term, 1 year
Closing Date: Monday 10th September 2018, 12:00pm
Interview Date: Thursday 13th September 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Job Description and Personal Specification.pdf