Chief Operating Officer- EX05818
Steps to Work is an established Employment and Training Provider within the West Midlands. We currently have the following opportunity:
Chief Operating Officer- ref EX05818
Salary- £48,828 - £52, 415 per annum
Do you want to become a key part of an organisation which aims to help 40000 people into work by 2020 and create £7 of social value for every £1 invested?
At Steps to Work and Starting Point Recruitment we are proud that our work change lives every day and we are looking for an exceptional leader who brings a strong commercial focus alongside a proven track record to support our charitable aims and strategic vision.
You will need to be a proven leader who can inspire and motivate an experienced Senior Management Team across our charity and recruitment business. Working closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team, the COO will be responsible for ensuring the day to day operations are delivered to the highest standard all KPIS are met and evidenced.
The successful candidate will:
- Report to the CEO in supporting the growth of the charity and recruitment business
- Manage multiple Project Managers and support the corporate functions to achieve group KPI’S and financial targets.
- Assist in the preparation and ensure delivery against approved operational budgets
- Champion the organisational quality improvement process
- Support new business development and implementation of new programmes and contracts
- Provide effective and influential leadership skills
- Support the CEO in developing new and existing partnerships with key stakeholders and commissioners
- Have proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following sectors, Employment Related Support, Recruitment, Charity and Third Sector
- Demonstrate a strong commercial focus alongside a core belief of charitable aims and social value.
If you can demonstrate that you possess these key areas of expertise, can lead by example and have a successful track record which could assist our organisations to grow then apply please access the application pack at our website www.stepstowork.co.uk or call 01922 627555 to speak to James Walsh, CEO. This post is part funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund.
If you would like more information or an application pack please contact Raj Sarai or Zoe Owens on 01922 627555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 31st August 2018, interviews to be held 13th and 14th of September.
Steps to Work is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its participants and expects all employees to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK. Steps to Work are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Charity Registration number: 1100403