JOB TITLE: QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER
Salary: £30,756.00 - £35,229.00 per annum
37 Hours per week – Permanent
This is an opportunity to join an experienced and supportive Through Care Team based in Stafford.
The team works with older Looked After Children and young people who are in care, leaving or who have left care. The age range of the children and young people who receive a service is 13-25 years. The aim of these teams is to provide a high quality service for young people throughout their time in care, and then through their transition into adulthood.
Throughcare Teams provide the following services:
- All aspects of Statutory Case Management for older Looked After Children, based around high quality Care Plans
- Direct work with children and young people, their families and carers
- Detailed work with other agencies to support young people.
- All aspects of Pathway Planning for young people who are preparing to leave care
- Advice, support and guidance to young people who have left care
- Financial support for young people who have left care
- Court work – Discharge Care Orders, Application of Special Guardianship Orders, Reunification home.
Closing Date: 31/08/18
Interview Date: 03/09/2018
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs)
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here