Finance Support Officer x2
Two 12-month fixed term full-time posts have arisen for the ideal candidates to be responsible for accurately use excel spreadsheets and financial systems in order to efficiently interpret, analyse and disseminate financial information within a short lead time. These posts require the ability to liaise with external providers and investigate and resolve discrepancies in payment quickly.
Applicants should possess experience of analysing finance data and using different systems, and be able to demonstrate competencies in using Microsoft word and excel, Liquid Logic and Co ntrocc.
At least two years’ experience of working within a finance and administrative environment is essential. Experience of updating and interrogating adult social care database and an understanding of care management would be advantageous.
List of duties include: -
- Interrogating and recording on the adult social care database; verifying of care costs and dates
- Accurate maintenance of spreadsheet/system from financial reports and meetings on a regular basis
- Keeping regular contact with providers and teams in resolving queries
- Collating and dissemination information for meetings, accurately recording outcomes and data
- Undertaking investigative work by checking systems. And liaising with teams and providers.
These posts are fixed term until August 2019.
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Job Applicants