DEPUTY HEADTEACHER - TWO RIVERS HIGH SCHOOL
7 days left
TWO RIVERS HIGH SCHOOL, TAMWORTH, B77 2HJ deputy Headteacher – Pastoral Care/Behavioural Support Salary: L13-L17 (£52,930 - £58,389) Full time permanent position to COMMENCE 1ST JANUARY 2019
Two Rivers High School is outstanding in every aspect of school life and we expect the same from our staff in pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning. We are a federated special school offering a challenging and creative curriculum to pupils with diverse abilities and needs, and are highly regarded by parents and carers and in the community.
Our new Deputy Headteacher – Pastoral Care/Behavioural Support will have the enthusiasm and commitment to maintain and raise standards, with the experience and knowledge of working with pupils with specific needs.
Starting in January 2019, you will bring:
- Experience as an established classroom practitioner who aspires to join an effective management team
- Understanding and knowledge of severe learning difficulties including ASD
- An imaginative approach to learning and the initiative to develop existing community and business links
- A range of people management skills and an ability to tackle issues and be accountable and responsible for decisions
- A track record of leading in whole/departmental initiatives
Two Rivers High School can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead in an outstanding school with a number of awards recognising our achievements
- Super pupils who enjoy learning and describe their teachers as ‘the best’
- Governors and leaders who are dedicated and effective, ensuring every pupil makes strong progress and succeeds
- A first-rate site with a range of facilities to enhance the learning
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Friday 28th September
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Tony Dooley, Executive Headteacher on 01827 426 124
Please send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: www.tworiversschool.net