Child Development Worker
What’s the purpose of the role?
You will be based within the Children’s Centre Child Development Team based in Tipton.
You will expected to:-
- Improve school readiness of children, especially their language development and self help skills
- Improve parent/carers understanding of child development from the antenatal stage onwards, to enable them to support their children’s learning and achievements
- Improve parent/carers aspirations for themselves and their children
- Promote health and wellbeing from the antenatal stage onwards
- To comply with all safeguarding and early help procedures for vulnerable families within the community
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary offered you will receive additional benefits:
- 28 Days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata for part time employees)
- Flexible working
- Auto-enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
An Enhanced DBS + Barred list check will be required for this post
Murray Hall Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process and invite potential applicants to contact us to identify any additional support they may require to enable them to make an application.
How to Apply
For an informal discussion please contact: Sarah Rutter on 0121 522 5150
Closing date for all applications: Tuesday 4th September 2018 at 5.00pm
Interviews expected to commence: Friday 21st September 2018
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please send completed application forms to Sarah.Rutter@murrayhall.co.uk