DDM106 Planning Assistant
37 hours per week
Grade & Salary: Grade D £17,681 - £18,870 (SCP 14-18) with the potential for progression subject to performance to Grade F £21,074 – 23,866 (SCP 22-26)
Progression to the higher grade will include increased salary, annual leave and notice period.
Are you interested in planning and the development of our towns and villages?
Do you enjoy problem solving and using your judgement?
Do you want to be part of the team that helps to shape our Borough?
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- You need to be enthusiastic, interested in planning and willing to learn
- You must be enthusiastic to work closely with our customers, Councillors and other Officers to deliver an excellent Development Management service
- You must be confident at writing reports and organising your workload to meet targets
- You will need to take a flexible approach to changing priorities and be able to adapt quickly to change
- Ideally you will be familiar with Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- It is essential that you have a full, current driving licence
For further information and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date for completed applications – Monday 17 September 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 24 September 2018.