Mathematics Subject Leader - St Peter's CofE Academy
Mathematics Subject Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an exceptional Subject Leader for our Mathematics Faculty for January 2019.How To Apply
- Start Date: 1st January 2019.
- Salary: Teacher’s Leadership Range L5 – L9
- Contract: Full Time and Permanent
- Closing Date: 9.00am on Monday 24th September 2018.
St Peter's CofE Academy is seeking an outstanding and innovative Subject Leader for Mathematics. You will be responsible for the Leadership and Management of the Faculty, working closely with the Assistant Principal for STEM.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate outstanding Leadership and Management skills and have the ability to motivate their team.
- Demonstrate the potential to ensure exceptional progress for our students
- Be committed to St Peter's ethos of high expectations
- Have resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- Believe that all children can and will achieve
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a mixed 11-16 popular Church of England Academy which puts Christian values, faiths and high standards at the centre of all we do. We serve the whole community of Stoke-on-Trent and welcome students of all faiths and none.
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a well-resourced school with a motivated and enthusiastic student body. The Academy is located in a brand new building in the heart of the city with excellent transport links by road or rail.
Informal visits are actively encouraged and welcomed- If you are interested in either visiting the Academy or discussing this post further please contact Mrs Louise James, Director of Resources at the Academy. Tel: 01782 882508.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered.
Further Information and how to apply:
Please download the application form from our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org