Business Support Assistant - WSDG
Substantive Vacancy in the Western Service Delivery Group
Business Support Assistant
Salary: Grade 4 (£18,672 - £20,541)
Hours: 37 Hours (flexible working scheme in operation)
Location: Admin base at Rugeley Fire Station
About the role:
Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Fire Safety Enforcement, Prevent, and Response teams. Provide administrative and clerical support to Managers across the Service Delivery Group. Provide an inclusive and informative front of house service to stations within the SDG.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:-
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, by presenting a positive image.
• Experience in an administration environment with knowledge of office processes and procedures.
• Proven abilities of working as a team member, and evidence of maintaining an adaptable, flexible, and responsive approach to acquiring new skills is essential.
• Experience of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and Outlook) and electronic management systems.
• The ability to show resilience under pressure when working alone and unsupervised, whilst achieving strict deadlines.
In addition you will be required to attend any station within the delivery group as and when the workload dictates, and so should have use of a vehicle and a current full driving licence with business use insurance.
This vacancy is being advertised internally and externally.
Closing date for receipt of application – Midnight Sunday 16th September 2018
To apply please click on the link to our internal careers site.
All communication regarding this vacancy will be issued via email, so please check your email account on a regular basis.
If you have any enquiries please contact:
Julie Ann Edwards, Recruitment Advisor on 01785 898749, or Steph Cooper, HR Business Partner on 01785 898574.Supporting documents